"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
Thomas Paine

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What is happening?

What is going on with this country?

I am amazed at how far we've lowered ourselves in the name of change. This is pathetic. Where do I even start? I am glad people are waking up and letting the government know what they are thinking.

I am glad that Obamacare is not in place right now. I enjoy spending time with my old sickly father. Thanks to modern medicine I can still sit with him and enjoy our conversations. Under the new healthcare death panels he would probably be denied treatments that he needs because his condition is somewhat terminal.

Also kudos to our brave soldiers overseas. Keep up the fight and watch your back. And to the CIA... Keep doing what you do. I don't see an issue in waterboarding a TERRORIST who wants nothing better that to kill inocent Americans. If is saves lives that keep on dunkin.

Oh well, enough for now.
M~

No comments: