"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
Thomas Paine

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Maybe it only took 13 deaths to figure out what to do.

Feds move to seize 4 mosques, tower linked to Iran

Feds are gearing up to seize four U.S. mosques and a skyscraper owned by a Muslim organization long suspected of being secretly controlled by the Iranian government.....

Well its about time. I do not have a problem with any religion. As long as said religion does not promote the utter destruction of me, my family, my church, my city / state / country etc....

If the local baptist church, church of Christ and Jewish synagogue were in cahoots together to blow up school kids and grandmas, I would say seize their junk and call them the terrorist that they were acting like.

Take their stuff. Take their money. I don't feel sorry for them. Worship like you want, but if your religion actively promotes the killing of innocent people then your a moron and you deserve to have your mosque seized.

And all Gods children said..... Amen!
PEACE!

M~

No comments: