"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
Thomas Paine

Monday, July 19, 2010

I can't get enough of this guy.

King Samir Shabazz.

I can't seem to get enough of this bone head. I mean really. You know the guy..... Kill the Crackers and their babies. And what the heck are those pop guns going to do? Anyway, I found a post today and apparently he thinks of himself as a rapper. Here are a few lyrics I found:

I’m a warrior trained by Khallid Muhammad
I’m a terrorist trained by Osama Bin Laden
Demolitionist, breaking down the walls of the rotten
Never hit and miss
First time, take out your target


and let us not forget....

Hittin back, bust a cops’ ass son with a bat
And after that split a jackhammer to his rackin’ back
And look ‘em in his eye, tell us what he did for that

I will snatch you, break you down, kick you and bat you
I had to
Break your molecules and regraft you


Why couldn't this moron be at my voting location when I went to vote. That would have been a site. I am sure he would never come. Its one thing to shout out on the Internet about how tough you are. Put your money where your mouth is you racist coward.

M~

3 comments:

Stephen said...

LOL! He is kind of cute and adorable, isn't he? Is anybody seriously afraid of this guy?

This guy is without ANY doubt in my mind a federal agent.

Anonymous said...

He is just another sinner in need of Christ, but he is living in the culture of death. We have so devalued life in this Country that we are now only one disaster away from cannibalism. Whether this guy is a Panther, a Federal Agent or just your average bonehead doesn't really make a lot of difference, he is a reflection of our diseased Nation. The well to do want to kill the old and the unborn, The politicians and corporate executives want to kill for profit, The blacks want to kill the whites, the whites want to kill the Latinos, and the Latinos will kill anybody. Muslims will kill everyone that is not a Muslim, and Religious Christians thrive on war and talk of rebellion. But of all the people living in this Country the most hated and despised of them all is the humble, peace loving, Patriotic, true believer in the Lord Jesus Christ who just wants to live a moral life and raise his children in safety. The world wants bloodshed, and God will soon grant them their desires, but as the Bible says, there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Concerned American Police Officer said...

Very true. He is just a sinner. I seriously doubt that he is a federal agent. If he is then the gov't has really let its minimum standards slip. I don't think that it is good to lump everyone in a category. Not all healthy people want to kill sick people. Not all white people want to kill Latinos, Not all black people want to kill white people. Not all Latinos want to kill everyone else. I can't tell about Muslims as I don't know any personally. I do know that all Christians do not thrive on war. I do not want any of this. I would like to live my life and raise my kids without the fear of some knucklehead trying to hurt me or them. I don't think that those plans will ever come true. I will always have to stand watch (just like every other family will have to do to protect themselves). That's just my two cents.
M~