"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
Thomas Paine

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My thoughts on the "R" word.

Racism.  I have been called racist.  I have had friends called it.  I have have friends exposed to it and I myself have experienced it.  What are going to do about it. 

It is unfair to call a group of people racist because of a few individuals.  I hear the NAACP calling the Tea Party a group of racist.  I hear the Tea Party calling the NAACP racist.  I see whites talking about blacks.  I see blacks talking about whites.  I hear Hispanics talking about the "white devils".  What in the heck. 

We have problems America!  If you are an "American", then you need to stand up for America because she is hurting right now.  I see all of these special interest groups fighting and it makes me sick.  Let me make it plain and simple.  If you live in this country and claim to be an American then start acting like one.  Stand up for your country and your fellow American.  It is not about Black, Hispanic, Asian, White or whatever.  It is about America. 

We have terrorist that want to kill us.  We have drug cartels that have for all practical purposes, invaded US soil in Arizona.  We have are soldiers getting killed in Iraq and Afghanistan.  We have an unchecked flow of "illegal immigrants" coming across the southern border.  We have a soon to be Gulf States Tar Pit forming.  These are the important things that we need to deal with. 

To downgrade people because of their race is stupid.  Lets come together.  And I know that someone will point out the last blog posting that made fun of the New Black Panther Party fellow, Shabazz.  We I don't dislike him because he's black.  I dislike him because he is stupid and the DOJ continues to let him be stupid.  He in my opinion is racist and his attitude is what's wrong with our country.

I'm out!

M~

No comments: