"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
Thomas Paine

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I am amazed.......

I just took a spin around the different blogs on Blogspot.  I am amazed on a couple of different level.

First, I was amazed at the number of raving lunatics there are.  And am glad that I their freedom of speech lets me read about them.  No wonder this country is sliding down into crap.  Liberal minded extreme left thinking goon pots with their eco-friendly carbon credits and man made global stupification (if there was ever such a word).  Man.... I am so glad that my southern, heterosexual, white, male, capitalist, born again Christian, right wing, family loving self has never drank that brand of cool aid.

I don't say this without checking out both sides of the spectrum.  For one of the blogs I read about health care.  One gal was praising Obama and Peloise in the push through (or cram down - depending on your perspective) of Nationalized Health Care.  Now, my problem with Nationalized Health Care stems from the face that it has been crammed down our throats.  I think Ole Nancy said it best.. "me must pass the bill to know whats in it."  Are you serious.  How about read the bill to know whats in it BEFORE you pass it.  I mean really.  A three year old is smarter than that.

On the other end of the blog spectrum was a Christian family that decided to adopt and are now trying to better a few kids lives.  Way to go.  I'll keep you in my prayers.

STOP DRINKING THE COOL AID AMERICA!!

And I'll leave you with this......




Dad Life from Church on the Move on Vimeo.

M~

No comments: