"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
Thomas Paine

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Since I am already talking about it.......

Let me ask you a question.  What in the hell is going on with this?


It is called Chrislam..... Apparently Pastor Rick Warren of Saddleback Community Church in Orange County California has snuggled right up to the muslims.  Does anyone see an issue with this.  I see where several pastors and churches have jumped on the hellwagon.  You have got to be smoking pot.  I am just amazed at how some people will just cozy right up to a wolverine while wearing a t-bone.  It is just asking for trouble, not to mention how against the bible it is.



While we are at it...... lets just copy and paste shiria law over the Constitution.  Some people think that we can coexist.  I believe that we can too.  They just need to stay on their side of the pond and not try to blow anything up on this side. 

I am not all bad though.  I can coexist with the best of em'.  I have no problem with any of the below mentioned firearms.

No comments: