"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
Thomas Paine

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

WHAT THE HECK, JAN!!!

What is the deal with Arizona Republican Governor Jan Brewer. She just vetoed two bills in the State of Arizona. One bill required proof of US citizenship before a candidate would be allowed on the state ballot. This would be a bad law how? She said that she did not support designating one person as the gatekeeper to the ballot for a candidate. Well right now there is apparently no gatekeeper. It looks like any Barack, Hussein or Obama can just run of the Office of the President of the United States of America.

Here is my issue with the whole birth certificate thing. I am required to show my birth certificate when I apply for a job. My kids were required to show a birth certificate when they tried out for little league baseball. If I am required to show my birth certificate for these tiny, not very important event, why then is the President held (or not held) to the same standard.

The other bill she vetoed was in regards to the ability to carry concealed at schools. I will comment on that later.

No comments: