"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
Thomas Paine

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Beck and Van Jones

I am glad Van Jones is out. This great big public display was a good thing. I could care less about the fact that he clearly appears racist towards white folks. I could probably even overlook the fact that he believed that 911 was perpetrated by the Bush administration. My beef was that you had a self proclaimed communist running areas of the White House that he had no business running. To have that kind of access to the president with no oversight is insane. I am curious who else is lurking at the White Castle?

As far as Beck goes.... Don't like him. I don't know what it is, but I am glad he is out there exposing these knuckleheads. I would call this stuff newsworthy. But you don't see it on many other news shows..... HHhhhhmmmmm!

M~

1 comment:

Dr. Philip A. Payne said...

Actually, I just talked about that at the end of my latest column: Speaking to our children, Obama’s message shows he needs to go "back to school" Check it out at: http://www.examiner.com/x-21316-Evansville-Church--State-Examiner~y2009m9d9-Speaking-to-our-children-Obamas-message-shows-he-needs-to-go-back-to-school