"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
Thomas Paine

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Obama wants to talk to my kid..... yeah, that will happen.

So now Abomination (I mean Obama'nation) wants to have a heart to heart with my kid.

I teach my kids not to talk to strangers and if I teach my kids that, I expect strangers not to confront my kids as well. That only seems fair.

I called the Superintendent of Education for the county and they had already received almost a thousand call that morning about the Obama school speech. I found that kind of cool. I am glad the school is electing not to show the Presidents "speech". Good for you guys!

M~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why does President Obama want to talk to our children about political issues? Children cannot vote...do not understand government..can't even take themselves to the doctor...Let's keep them doing age appropiate things like: studying in school, playing ball, having fun ..REALLY NOW...adults can't even agree on these issues...let's leave the kids out...Another leader in history made a famous statement about the youth of his country when he said," Give me your children," His nane was Adolph Hilter..and we know how that ended,...Let's keep children out of this issue...