"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
Thomas Paine

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Who am I?

I'd like to think that I have a pretty open mind when it comes to politics. I would probably align my views on the side of conservatism on most topics. I know both sides of the political field back bite and call each other names. That's just how it is. But it seems funny to me that all during the Bush years, the democrats wouldn't let up a bit in dogging him out. Everything he did was just amazingly idiotic according to the left. And now that a democrat is in office, they can't believe how much grief the right is throwing at him. Hey, if you can't take the heat.........

I also hear the racist card thrown up a lot. Being a white, heterosexual cop, I have had my share of being called a racist. It don't matter what color you are when you break your girlfriends jaw...Your going to jail. I could also care less what color a presidential candidate is come election time. If he is good for the country and will be a leader, then more power to him (or her). We need a good leader. Not someone who goes around the world apologizing to foreign leaders for the "bad behavior" of Americans. I don't need anyone apologizing for me, thank you. If I need to apologize for something, I'll do it myself.

I'm sorry, I got off topic a little. I'll post more later..... PEACE!
M~

No comments: