"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
Thomas Paine

Monday, September 14, 2009

Here's Another Van Jones'ism.

“You’ve never seen a Columbine done by a black child. Never. They always say, ‘We can’t believe it happened here. We can’t believe it’s these suburban white kids.’ It’s only them. Now, a black kid might shoot another black kid. He’s not going to shoot up the whole school.”

Now, I'm not racist (even though I've been acused on several ocations). Thats what I get for being a white cop...... But is this guy really serious? I'm curious how many "black" kids are shot every year. And I'll admit, I've never heard of a black kid shooting up a school, but has Van Jones ever heard of the DC Sniper? John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo were black. Malvo was a kid. And John Allen Muhummad was a Muslim if it matters to ya. Their plan was to kill white people, pregnant women by shooting them in the stomach, then to kill a cop and kill even more at the funeral of the first officer. Then they were going to extort money from the Government and use it to train more orphaned youth in Canada to commit the same type of crimes.

But hey, they were not white, so it must be o.k. with Van Jones. Also. Just for the record. I believe that homicide is the leading cause of death among African Americans of school age kids. I may be wrong though?.?.?.

M~

No comments: